To add objects to an existing LOD level
- Select the objects to add.
- In the Outliner or Hypergraph, middle-drag to reparent the objects under the LOD sub group you want.
- Zoom in and out to test the LOD switch.
To add a new level
- In the Outliner, select an existing level in your LOD_Group.
- Select Edit > Duplicate from the main menu bar.This creates a new level within the group, with a unique name. Delete any duplicated child mesh for your new level.
- To add a new object to the level, middle-drag the object target LOD_n node using either the Hypergraph or Outliner.